Skilled Occupational Therapy home health care services is prescribed by a physician to help with rehabilitation after an illness, injury, hospital stay, or surgery, or to help manage a chronic medical condition with the goal of preventing an unnecessary hospitalization. This care is provided in the comfort of your home by our specialized clinicians and continues until recovery goals have been met.
We customize your home care services by putting together a care plan that is specific to your needs and collaborate with your physician and healthcare team to achieve the best care possible. Our nurse will visit your home to discuss your care needs and then work with your physician to develop your customized care plan.
When you choose ANGEL CARE VNA, you can be confident and rest assured that you will receive first-class clinical care that will be expertly delivered.
Home health care visits are generally covered 100 percent by Medicare through the Medicare home health benefit or by private insurance.
Our home health care services include:
- Nurses, for medical needs
- Physical therapists (PTs), to help restore mobility
- Occupational therapists (OTs), to improve the ability to perform everyday activities
- Speech language pathologists (SLPs), to help with speech, language, voice, cognition, and swallowing issues
- Medical social workers (MSWs), to help a client and their family connect with community resources
- Home health aides (HHAs), to provide personal care assistance when applicable
Your personalized care team of specialized clinicians visits your home, usually up to one hour at a time, until your individual goals are met.
Call us toll free at 888-98-ANGEL (26435) to learn how we can help.